StarCraft II/Patch 4.9.3
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Free To Play”
|Release date||July 9, 2019|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 4.9.3 is the third minor patch since patch 4.9.0.
- Made improvements to in-game network protocol which will result in smoother multiplayer games.
- Chat actions sent through the SC2API can now activate Trigger and Galaxy events.
- Tweaked names and descriptions of various Co-op Missions attack waves.
- Guardians spawned by Amon will now be more consistent with their stats in the original StarCraft.
- Added the Massive attribute to Amon’s Guardians.
- Cradle of Death reworked:
- Main objective timer starts with 30 additional seconds on all difficulties.
- Main objective timer gains 30 additional seconds after completing an objective on all difficulties.
- Reduced the build time of trucks from 20 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Trucks are no longer consumed when completing a bonus objective.
- The bonus objective timer is now paused while the corresponding construct is disabled and for 5 seconds after it dies.
- Truck speed increased from 2.25 to 2.5.
- Trucks now floors it when the main objectives have been cleared, moving 50% faster.
- Replaced some Constructs from the second bonus objective with non-Construct units.
- Fixed an issue where Dehaka could bypass ability learning level requirements.
- Fenix’s energy no longer drains when Stetmann’s Stetzone configuration is changed.
- Hardened Energy Shield is now only activated when taking 10+ damage.
- The Mecha Lurker Den now has the default hotkey “D”, which can be reconfigured under Hotkey settings.
- Fixed an issue where Stetellites would not become deactivated when enemy Carriers attacked them.
- Legion calldowns now properly attack enemy units while Vorazun's Timestop is in effect.
- Sentries will no longer evolve after casting Force Field with the Transmutation mutator active.
- The Mecha Zerg rush no longer appears when Stetmann's structures are taken over by the Eminent Domain mutator.
- The Nukes from the Going Nuclear mutator no longer damage workers, town halls, or geysers on Oblivion Express.
- Building doodads near the main base locations were adjusted to prevent units from hiding within on Acropolis LE.
- The opponent can no longer see Battlecruiser’s Tactical Jump ability visual effects being cast through the fog of war if they have units nearby.
- Added new opaque mineral nodes that won't become invisible or transparent when an unit enters nearby line of sight blockers:
- Mineral Field (Opaque)
- Mineral Field (Opaque 900)
- The Void and Swarm Standard Dependencies now properly appear under Add Standard option.