StarCraft II/Patch 2.5.5a
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Legacy of the Void beta”
|Release date||September 3, 2015|
|Latest version date||October 23, 2015|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 2.5.5a is an unofficial patch name to catalog the Balance updates after patch 2.5.5.
October 23, 2015
- Carrier health decreased from 300 to 250.
- Adept shields increased by 10.
- The delay before a Siege Tank in Siege Mode firing when being dropped by a Medivac has been increased from 0.53 to 1.43 seconds.
- Starts with Defender Mode enabled.
- Defender Mode range decreased to 5.
- Defender Mode upgrade now increases its range by 4.
- Upgrade requirement changed to Fusion Core.
- Lurker Den morph time increased from 71 to 86 seconds.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Siege Tank to fire at the incorrect speed.
- Casting Mass Recall with the Mothership while moving should now be more responsive.
October 16, 2015
- Health reduced to 120 from 160.
- Lock-On now deals 400 damage over 20 seconds against both ground and air.
- Lock-On upgrade increases the damage against armored units by 400 against both ground and air.
- Carrier build time increased from 90 to 120 seconds.
- Fixed an issue that prevented missile attacks from doing damage if their target moved out of attack range.
- Fixed several issues with the Disruptor involving movement and queuing commands while firing Purification Nova.
October 9, 2015
- Adept health reduced to 60 shield and 80 health from 60 shield and 90 health.
- Warping in at a Pylon powering a Gateway or Nexus and with Warp Prisms increased to 5 seconds from 2 seconds.
- Units warping in no longer receive double damage.
- Disruptors can now be loaded into Warp Prisms while Purification Nova is active.
- This action will cancel Purification Nova, causing no damage.
- MULE return rate multiplier decreased to 2.05 from 3.85.
- MULE harvest amount decreased to 25 from 30.
- Cyclone movement speed increased to 4.72 from 3.94.
October 2, 2015
- Reduced effectiveness from 22.5% to 15%
- Replace shield upgrade with an upgrade which reduces attack period by 45%
- Health reduced from 90/90 to 90/60
- Movement speed increased from 3.15 to 3.85
- Return rate multiplier increased from 2.05 to 3.85
- Snipe ability delay reduced from 2.14 seconds to 1.43 seconds
- Removed Corrosive Bile range upgrade
- Reduced Spawn Larva count from 4 to 3
September 17, 2015
- Chrono boost cooldown increased from 1 to 4 seconds.
- Chrono boost rate increased from 20% to 22.5%
- Disruptor cost changed from 100/200 to 150/150.
- Photon Overcharge duration decreased from 21 to 11 seconds.
- Calldown: MULE, Calldown: Extra Supplies, and Scanner Sweep now all function as they do in Heart of the Swarm.
- Auto-attack now also hits air units.
- Increased Lock On Anti-Air damage to 240.
- Mag-Field Accelerator upgrade changed:
- 400 +200 armored versus ground.
- 360 +240 armored versus air.
- Liberator's Defender Mode requires research again.
- Cost is 150/150.
- Research time is 79 seconds.
- Researched at Starport with Tech Lab
- Creep now recedes twice as fast.
- Overlord transport upgrade now only requires an Evolution Chamber.
- Roach burrow move speed decreased from 3.85 to 3.14.
- Spawn Larva
- No longer can be autocast.
- Multiple casts can now be queued on a single base.
September 3, 2015
- Zealot Charge damage decreased from 30 to 8.
- Chrono boost is back.
- No energy cost.
- Ability is set to autocast by default on the Nexus.
- Efficiency is reduced to 20%, but never expires.
- Warpgate research time increased to 114 from 99.
- Photon overcharge
- Overcharge can only be cast on Pylons.
- Has an attack range of 7.
- Has a duration of 30.
- Costs 25 energy.
- Deals 30 damage every .89 seconds.
- Increased upgraded range to 9 from 8.
- Now functions as it does in Heart of the Swarm.
- Barrier ability is set to autocast by default.
- Triggers when Immortal is attacked.
- Revelation cast range increased to 12 from 9.
- Increased the cooldown for Release Interceptors to 29 from 14.5.
- Orbital Command
- Calldown: MULE is back.
- Ability is set to autocast on nearby minerals.
- No energy cost.
- Now has a cooldown.
- 30 range from casting Orbital Command.
- Harvest amount decreased to 40 from 45.
- Scanner Sweep cost increased to 100 from 50.
- Calldown: Extra Supplies cost increased to 75 from 50.
- Calldown: MULE is back.
- Siege Tank
- Now has a 0.75 second delay before firing when unloading from a Medivac while in siege mode.
- Spawn larva increased from 2 to 3 per cast.
- Creep now spreads faster.
- New Upgrade: Increases the corrosive bile range to 13 from 9.
- Costs 100/100.
- Requires a Lair.
- Transport upgrade requires a Lair.