StarCraft II/Patch 2.1.2
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Heart of the Swarm”
|Release date||May 20, 2014|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 2.1.2 is the second minor patch since patch 2.1.0.
- Your Friends List should now sort correctly based on friend type.
- Players set to ‘Busy’ will no longer see Chat Channel messages.
- The New Messages counter will now correctly update for messages sent from the same player across multiple games.
- New chat tabs should no longer appear when continuing a conversation with a player who has logged in and out of multiple games.
- Fixed an issue where players could appear as offline in StarCraft II when logging in and out of multiple games.
- Fixed an issue which occasionally prevented a player’s presence from updating when logging into StarCraft II from the Battle.net Desktop App.