StarCraft II/Patch 1.4.1
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Wings of Liberty”
|Release date||September 29, 2011|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 1.4.1 is the first minor patch since patch 1.4.0.
- Fixed an issue where loading certain DXT textures on custom maps could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where loading corrupted texture files could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where video drivers that do not support certain texture formats could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where a crash could occur when Windows resumes from hibernation mode while the game is running.
- Fixed an issue which could cause incorrect campaign progression when loading saved campaign made prior to 1.4.0.
- Fixed slowdowns which could occur when using Razer Spectre mouse.
- Fixed an issue that caused some shader files to be re-generated during runtime. (for CN notes only)
StarCraft II Editor Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where destroying a Dialog Item of type Edit Box while text is being entered could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where camera rotation behaved improperly when rotation was modified by positive values.