StarCraft II/Patch 4.10.4
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Free To Play”
|Release date||September 10, 2019|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 4.10.3 is the third minor patch since patch 4.10.0.
- A Geoff “iNcontroL” Robinson Commemorative Bundle that we created in his honor will be granted to every player on log-in, for free, forever, beginning on October 22, PDT.
- “iNcontroL: Legend” portrait
- “iNcontroL: Caster Invitational” portrait
- “iNcontroLTV” spray
- “iNcontroL” announcer
- Home Story Cup XX bundle has been added for purchase.
- “HomeStory Cup XX” portrait
- “HomeStory Cup XX: TaKe” portrait
- “HomeStory Cup” spray
- “HomeStory Cup XX” race banners for each race and random.
- WCS 2019 portraits have been added for each of the 16 finalists and a trophy portrait for all “War Chest: BlizzCon 2019” owners.
- “Classic” worker skins from BlizzCon 2018 Virtual Ticket are now available for purchase.
- Following Console skins are now available for purchase.
- Terran: Machined
- Terran: Special Forces
- Terran: Mira's Marauders
- Zerg: Evolved
- Zerg: Simulant
- Zerg: Primal
- Protoss: Nerazim
- Protoss: Forged
- Protoss: Purifier
- Vorazun announcer has been added for purchase.
- A new “Set Player Console Skin” function has been added.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after patching.
- Fixed an issue where automatic login could not work properly.
- Twisters are no longer cloaked by the We Move Unseen mutator.
- The opponent can no longer see certain visual effects from the Psionic Transfer ability through the fog of war if they have units nearby.
- Rich Vespene Geyser
- SCVs are now able to continue building Refineries on Rich Vespene Geysers after being given a halt command.
- Dusty Gorge
- Moved the natural mineral lines away from the nearby wall to avoid Photon Cannons from being walled off by two Pylons.
- Dusty Gorge