StarCraft II/Patch 4.3.1
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Free To Play”
|Release date||May 17, 2018|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 4.3.1 is the first minor patch since patch 4.3.0.
- A new Ultralisk trophy top has been added for the new season.
- Fixed an issue that caused several Melee maps to display in English instead of the language of the region.
- The APM indicator will no longer display for Observers using the WCS 3.0 Overlay aiming the player camera on players using custom console skins with the APM indicator.
- If a worker is rallied to a mineral patch that is mined out, the way point will no longer be removed.
- Mass Recall and Strategic Recall will no longer teleport units that are in the process of warping in.