StarCraft II/Patch 4.5.1
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Free To Play”
|Release date||August 14, 2018|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 4.5.1 is the first minor patch since patch 4.5.0.
- New weekly Mutations have been added with ‘Bannable Offense’ kicking off the new challenges.
- A new Viking Trophy Top has been added for tournament winners.
- Fixed an issue that added a delay for when players could control their workers at the beginning of a Versus match.
- Zerglings using the Primal skin will no longer show the fire death animation when being killed by non-fire type attacks.
- Fixed several issues with War Chest 3 cosmetics.