Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
|Release date||November 16, 2017|
|Patches category, StarCraft|
StarCraft: Remastered patch 1.20.10 ...
Features & Improvements
- Players will now be notified when their turn rate changes in game.
- Updated Protoss console art
- BlizzCon attendees and Virtual Ticket holders now have a special console that can be enabled!
- Chat history “+” functionality has been reworked to include a UI dialog, and exclude normal lobby chat.
- Fixed issues related to chat messages between players. We will continue to monitor and improve this over time.
- Text appears correctly on UMS maps with custom unit names as UTF8 after saving and loading.
- The shield damage effect (blue half-globe animating from top to bottom) appears on top of the Nexus with the preorder skin enabled.
- Korean characters now display as normal when SD graphics are enabled.
- The correct Map Preview image appears when Joining/Quick Joining a lobby after previously selecting a different Map.
- Using command /f lo now displays friends that are online with their character name.
- Cloud settings now preserve defaults if the player doesn't modify them.
- Right click player reporting is now fully localized.