StarCraft II/Patch 1.1.1
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Wings of Liberty”
|Release date||September 28, 2010|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 1.1.1 is the first minor patch since patch 1.1.0.
- Fixed an issue where Ultralisk cleave range was being unintentionally extended by larger targets.
- Fixed an issue where the Phoenix's Graviton Beam was automatically canceled if you used it just after the Phoenix reached 50 energy.
- Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.
- Fixed an issue where players watching older replays or saved games would experience stuttering.
- Fixed an issue where some Mac users were unable to join games properly.