Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
|Release date||December 12, 2018|
|Latest version date||December 14, 2018|
|Patches category, StarCraft|
StarCraft: Remastered patch 1.22.2 ...
December 18, 2018, Build 5147
- Provides an additional fix towards the UI disappearing in both replays and observer mode, as well as a fix for replay functionality.
December 14, 2018, Build 5125
- Provides an additional fix towards the UI going blank on certain machines in certain circumstances.
December 13, 2018, Build 5120
- Partially address an issue with UI going blank on certain machines in certain circumstances - the UI should now reappear when moving to a new screen if this happens (or scrubbing the replay to a new time offset).
Features and improvements
- Added code to penalize ladder game dodging
- Players will now receive a sound alert when someone joins a game lobby
- EUD: Added support for euddraft’s Unlimiter plugin
- Fix for IGR leaderboard dropdown in an IGR environment
- Fix for HD Jungle ramps
- Fixed instances where game settings were not being saved properly to the cloud (Thanks to the forum member "Pete" for helping us debug this)
- Fix for /stats on invalid users
- Fix for sending friend requests in LAN game lobbies
- The BlizzCon 18 console will no longer leave graphical artifacts on screen after switching to a new console option
- Multiplayer profiles will now default to whichever character was previously played