StarCraft II/Patch 2.0.3a
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Heart of the Swarm beta”
|Release date||February 7, 2013|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 2.0.3a is an unofficial patch name to catalog the Balance updates after patch 2.0.3.
- The duration for Envision has been increased from 30 to 60 seconds.
- Widow Mine The primary target damage for Sentinel Missiles has been increased from 125 to *125 +35 vs. Shields.
- The Pneumatized Carapace upgrade now only requires a Hatchery.
- The projectile speed for Fungal Growth has been reduced from 15 to 12.
- Spore Crawler
- The weapon damage for Acid Spew has been increased from 15 to 15 + 15 vs. Biological.