StarCraft II/Patch 3.0.1
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Legacy of the Void pre-patch”
|Release date||October 15, 2015|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 3.0.1 is the first minor patch since patch 3.0.0.
- Various improvements have been made for Windows 10 users to address slowdowns when launching the StarCraft II client and navigating around the user interface.
- Please see our forum post about our ongoing investigation into performance issues.
- In Options > Mouse and Keyboard, the percentage value for Mouse Sensitivity is now properly displayed.
- Fixed an issue where Voice Chat would stop working after playing a game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading into the Whispers of Oblivion Prologue missions.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing certain Arcade games.
- It is now possible to /leave a whisper conversation.
- Fixed an issue where scroll bars would occasionally become stuck and fail to scroll to the bottom of UI windows.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when navigating between tabs.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when clicking hyperlinks.
- Missile attacks now properly deal damage even if the target moves outside of range when the missile strikes.
- ALT + # will no longer cause units inside transports to be removed from control groups.
StarCraft II Editor
- Test Document now works properly in the Mac SC2 Editor.
- Prefixes and suffixes of objects are now properly displaying again in the Units layer of the Terrain Module.
- Fixed an issue where the Editor would fail to launch if streaming data was not 100% downloaded.