StarCraft II/Patch 3.1.2
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Legacy of the Void”
|Release date||February 1, 2016|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 3.1.2 is the second minor patch since patch 3.1.0.
- A new Tal’darim skin has been added for the Colossus.
- To unlock this skin, players must complete the achievement “Winner Is Coming” in the Achievements > Multiplayer > Competitive category.
- To see this skin appear in games, set your expansion level to Legacy of the Void in Options > Gameplay > Expansion Level.
- The icon art on the command card has been updated for the following abilities and upgrades:
- Zerg units: Burrow
- Raven: Explosive Shrapnel Shells
- Medivac: High Capacity Fuel Tanks
- Banshee: Hyperflight Rotors
- Reaper: KD8 Charge
- Adept: Resonating Glaives