StarCraft II/Patch 2.5.1
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Legacy of the Void beta”
|Release date||April 15, 2015|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 2.5.1 is the second beta patch for the Legacy of the Void beta since patch 2.5.0.
- Swapping players after using the “Take Command” feature should no longer result in a Victory/Defeat screen.
- Canceling a Custom Game search shortly after its initiation should no longer cause the game to become unresponsive.
- The cooldown for Corrosive Bile now correctly counts down while a Ravager is burrowed.
- Siege Tanks can now fit between the top of the ramp and a Barracks on Coda LE and Cactus Valley LE.
- Fixed a base location on Cactus Valley LE that did not allow for optimal base placement.
- Fixed an issue on Coda LE that caused a worker to sometimes not mine at the beginning of a match.
- Cloaked units will properly display a shimmer effect on Low graphic settings.
- Move speed tooltips for units that are at speeds other than ‘Normal’ are now displayed correctly.
- The Corruptor’s Caustic Spray will now properly go on cooldown if spell is interrupted due to the building moving out of range.
- You should no longer receive an error message when switching languages.
- Fixed an issue where in-game character names were not being displayed properly.