StarCraft II/Patch 4.11.3
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Free To Play”
|Release date||December 17, 2019|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 4.11.3 is the third minor patch since patch 4.11.0.
- Added 4 new Console Skin rewards for registering a copy of Warcraft III: Reforged Spoils of War Edition. All of these Console Skins can be used for any race in multiplayer games.
- Added 8 Portraits based on the War Chest: BlizzCon 2019 comics for players who purchased any of the War Chest: BlizzCon 2019 bundles.
- Added a WCS 2019 Champion Portrait for players who purchased any of the War Chest: BlizzCon 2019 bundles.
- Lowered the difficulty of Brutal+1 through Brutal+5.
- Brutal+1 through Brutal+4 is now capped at 3 mutators.
- All Brutal+ missions are now much more heavily weighted towards having fewer mutators.
- Base Imperial Mandate generation increased from 17 over 240 seconds to 40 every 240 seconds.
- Imperial Support now increases Imperial Mandate generation by 1 point every 240 seconds, up from 120 seconds.
- Royal Guards now generate twice the amount of Imperial Support across the board. This means they increase Imperial Mandate generation by the same amount as before.
- Imperial Witnesses now gain increased vision and detection radius in Patriot Mode, matching its Indoctrinate range.
- The Blackhammer’s Overwatch mode base range increased from 5 to 7.
- The Blackhammer’s Overwatch mode bonus range increased from 7 to 9.
- Tactical Missile build time from the Royal Academy decreased from 180 seconds to 90 seconds.
- Tactical Missiles (both from Nuclear Annihilation and launched by Emperor's Shadows) damage reduced from 150(+200 vs Structures) to 150(+100 vs Structures).
- The Nuclear Missile launched by Nuclear Annihilation damage reduced from 500(+500 vs Structures) to 500(+300 vs Structures).
- Starting Imperial Mandate decreased from 2 Imperial Mandate per level to 1 Imperial Mandate per level. Maximum benefit decreased from 60 Imperial Mandate to 30 Imperial Mandate.
- Raynor & Amon
- Yamato Cannon casting time decreased from 3 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
- Gary's E-Gorb, Stetellite Overcharge, and Semi-stable Mass Transportation abilities have their cooldown decreased by 25%. Super Gary no longer recharges his abilities more quickly relative to Gary.
- The Mecha Infestor's UMI-C Charging Protocol's slop range increased from 5 to 23.
- Mecha Roach health decreased from 110HP to 75HP.
- Mecha Roach Egg health decreased from 110HP to 75HP.
- Mecha Ravager health decreased from 120HP to 80HP.
- Mecha Ravager Egg health decreased from 120HP to 80HP.
- Stetmato Cannon casting time decreased from 3 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
- Stetmato Cannon cooldown decreased from 30 seconds to 0 seconds.
- The Mecha Battlecarrier Lord's max Mecha Locusceptor count increased from 4 to 6.
- Build Mecha Locusceptor Egonergy cost decreased from 75 to 50.
- Maximum Egonergy Pool Mastery increased from 1% per point to 2% per point. Maximum benefit increased from 30% to 60%.
- Blaze's weapon range increased from 0.5 to 2.5.
- Blaze's splash width increased from 1.6 to 2.
- Blaze's splash length increased from 2.5 to 3.
- Kev “Rattlesnake” West’s Moebius Agggression Blend upgrade now provides 15% additional attack speed, down from 20%.
- Lt. Nikara's Restorative Burst renamed to Reinvigorate Burst. It now provides affected units with 25% increased damage.
- Lt. Nikara's XM-77 Matrix Generator damage absorbed increased from 200 to 400.
- Vega's Dominate ability base duration increased from 150 seconds to 240 seconds.
- Vega's Moebius Psionic Motivator Gear now increases attack speed by 75%, up from 50%.
- Vega's Type-88 Persuader Gear now increases Dominate's duration by 200%, up from 100%.
- Medivac Pickup now cloaks units for 10 seconds, up from 5.
- Medivac Pickup no longer instantly heals friendly units. Instead, it restores health over 10 seconds. If the unit takes damage during this period, both the cloaking and healing effect of Medivac Pickup will be removed.
- Odin cooldown Mastery increased from 1 second per point to 2 seconds per point. Maximum benefit increased from 60 seconds to 120 seconds.
- Zeratul's Purity of Will trait will now grants 10 Shadow Cleave damage, 50 Shields, and 1 additional charge of Blink per Artifact found instead of 25 Shadow Cleave damage, 100 Shields, and 2 additional charges of Blink at three artifacts found.
- All Legion costs increased from 500 minerals to 800 minerals.
- Telbrus energy regeneration increased from 0.563 to 3.
- Telbrus' Psionic Storm radius increased from 2 to 2.3.
- Telbrus' Psionic Storm now recharges the shields of friendly units in addition to its current functionality.
- Telbrus' Psionic Storm will now only autocast if it finds 3 valid enemies, up from 1.
- Telbrus Legion number of Zealots summoned increased from 6/8/10/10 to 10/13/16/16.
- Serdath energy regeneration increased from 1.125 to 3.
- Zeratul's Serdath and Dark Archon Mind Control range increased from 7 to 10.
- Zeratul's Serdath and Dark Archon Maelstorm range decreased from 10 to 9.
- Tesseract Monolith initial charges reduced to 1.
- Stasis Beam cooldown decreased from 180 to 90.
- The Avatar of Form's Psionic Storm will now only autocast if it finds 3 valid enemies, up from 1.
- The Avatar of Form's Psionic Blast charge time decreased from 3 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
- The Avatar of Form's Summon Charged Crystals ability cooldown decreased from 30 seconds to 25 seconds.
- Avatar of Essence's Evolution Aura damage reduction bonus decreased from 15% per level to 10% per level.
- Update tooltip for Evolution Aura to reflect that provides a damage reduction benefit.
- Tesseract Cannon cost increased from 250/0 to 400/0.
- Tesseract Cannon and Tesseract Monolith's Shade Projection ability cooldown increased from 60 seconds to 120 seconds.
- Tesseract Matrix now decreases Shade Projection's cooldown by 25%, down by 50%.
- The Xel'Naga Ambusher's Vengeance of the Void is no longer capped on a cooldown.
- The Xel'Naga Ambusher's Vengeance of the Void now deals 50% of the Ambusher's weapon damage, down from 200%.
- The Xel'Naga Shieldguard's Reflection Shield cooldown increased from 60 seconds to 180 seconds.
- The Xel'Naga Annihilator's level 2 Artifact ability now deals 25% of its anti-air damage as splash, down from 50%.
- Avatar Cooldown Mastery increased from 2 second per point to 4 seconds per point. Maximum benefit increased from 60 seconds to 120 seconds.
- Support Cooldown Mastery changed from -1 second per point to -1% per point. Maximum benefit changed from -30 seconds to -30%.
Versus Balance Changes
- Resonating Glaives upgrade effects reverted. The Resonating Glaives upgrade will now increase the attack speed of Adepts by 45%.
- Microbial Shroud radius increased from 3 to 3.5.
- Microbial Shroud energy cost reduced from 100 to 75.
- Removed the Hive research requirement from Microbial Shroud.
- Trains on Oblivion Express and Part & Parcel no longer completely destroy themselves when they exit the map.
- Fixed a bug where Aim-Assist Embrasure was free.
- Removed a button from the Imperial Intercessor that implied it was a Detector.
- The Terrible Damage mastery now interacts correctly with Nuclear Annihilation.
- Fixed a bug where the Deconstructive Roach-nites ability was disabled.
- Removed Infested Terrans from the help and hotkey menus.
- Fixed an issue where certain upgrades were displaying incorrect names in the Observer overlays.
- Fixed an issue where the Neural Parasite upgrade was replacing the Microbial Shroud upgrade displayed in the observer screen.
- Updated the Fusion core description to include the Liberator and Medivac units.
- Updated the Ghost Academy description to include Enhanced Shockwaves.
- Fixed an issue where the Fleet Beacon didn’t mention the new upgrade for Void Rays.
- Fixed an issue where Inhibitor and Acceleration Zone Generators didn’t lie flat on ramps.
- Reduced the size of the center platforms for the Inhibitor and Acceleration Zone Generators.
- Reduced the heights of the Inhibitor and Acceleration Zones visual effects to help improve visibility.
- Heavy Artillery LE
- Fixed an issue where the map overview image was rotated improperly.
- Simulacrum LE
- Fixed an issue where a ground doodad was not flush with the terrain.
- World of Sleepers LE
- Updated the lobby screenshots to account for recent changes.
- Zen LE
- Fixed an issue where units could see through line of sight blockers at certain locations.
- Heavy Artillery LE
- Adjusted the position of the control group panel to center itself more on the unit selection UI for users with 16x10 or wider aspect ratios.
- Adjusted the position of the APM meter in the Forged and Classic Protoss Console Skins to accommodate the new control group positioning.
- Adjusted the colors in the Forged Console Skin to make it easier to understand your highlighted subgroup.