Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
|Release date||February 13, 2020|
|Latest version date||May 14, 2020|
|Patches category, StarCraft|
StarCraft: Remastered patch 1.23.3 ...
Build 8319, May 14, 2020
- Fix for EUD strings
- Fix for save games no longer allowing players to join
- Additional UI stability improvements
Build 8310, May 12, 2020
- Fix for the map veto issue
Build 8309, May 12, 2020
- Fixed broken saved game compatibility issue: during our patches for 1.23.3, 64-bit saved games became incompatible with 32-bit and previous version saved games. This fix means that 64-bit saved games created in those recent broken builds will not load going forward.
- UI stability improvements for joining & creating games.
Build 8211, April 28, 2020
- Address an issue with the friends list not populating correctly under certain circumstances.
Build 8177, April 14, 2020
- Addresses the infinite stacking of workers, as well as a bug with Korean VO options.
Build 8153, April 7, 2020
- Fix turbo speed games.
Build 8122, April 7, 2020
We've just released maintenance patch 18.104.22.16822 which tightens some areas that some cheaters were using to exploit the game. Also, we've recently ramped up our ability to auto-ban accounts caught cheating or trying to hack StarCraft: Remastered.
Although the percentage of people trying to cheat is very low, we'll continue to execute against a zero tolerance of cheating/hacking...
Build 7202, March 3, 2020
- Address an issue with Observer mode and Replay UI panels disappearing.
Welcome to Season 6!
- Season 6 will start about an hour after Patch 1.23.3 goes live.
- New Ultralisk portrait rewards for ranked matchmaking S, A, B, and U.
Map Pool update:
- (2) Hitchhiker
- (2) New Bloody Ridge
- (3) New Sylphid
- (3) La Mancha
- (4) Escalade
- (4) Fighting Spirit
- (4) Circuit Breakers
- S Rank - Top 1% of players
- A Rank - 7%
- B Rank - 21%
- C Rank - 21%
- D Rank - 21%
- E Rank - 21%
- F Rank - 8%
For the first two weeks, ranks will be MMR bucketed based on last season’s data. After which we will switch to the percentage-based breakdown above.
- Colors: Fixed issue where 32 and 64 bit could be assigned different random colors.
- Colors: Fixed issue where choosing random could still permit disallowed colors.
- Colors: Tightened restrictions on similar colors to ensure players are easily distinguishable from one another.