StarCraft II/Patch 4.6.1
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Free To Play”
|Release date||September 11, 2018|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 4.6.1 is the first minor patch since patch 4.6.0.
- A new commemorative bundle in honor of the Bain family is now available in the shop.
- Learn more at our blog.
- The Balance Testing Queue is now active.
- Each race is receiving significant balance changes.
- To learn more about the changes and the thinking behind them, please read our blog.
- Han and Horner
- The Trigger Override glow will now properly display after an Asteria Wraith has fired 10 attacks.
- Using Medivac Pickup to transport Tychus' heroes affected by the Choker's Tentacle Attack will now remove the stun effect.
- When attempting to cast Crooked Sam’s Demolition Charge on a unit that already has an active Demolition Charge, the error message “That unit is already affected” will appear instead of the generic “Error” message.
- The Moebius Restraint Matrix debuff Icon has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue that caused Battlecruisers to become stuck on the ground if Vega’s Dominate was cast quickly after Psi Projector.
- Shredder Grenade no longer damages units that are inside Bunkers or Transports.
- Armor and attack upgrades at the Engineering Bay will no longer revert to their default keybinding at level two and above.
- Lt. Layna Nikara can no longer heal units while they are being warped in.
- Para Site LE - Adjusted the amount of minerals at particular nodes at the player’s starting base to be consistent with other bases.
- Fracture LE – Fixed an issue that caused several line-of-sight blockers to also block the sight of air units.
- Cerulean Fall LE – Removed an invisible line of sight blocker outside of each player’s natural expansion.
- The Void Ray's Prismatic Alignment tooltip now states that it slows down the Void Ray's movement speed.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be unable to target flying units over a Nexus while it was casting Recall.