StarCraft II/Patch 4.8.0
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Free To Play”
|Release date||December 18, 2018|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 4.8.0 is the eighth major patch since patch 4.0.0.
- When equipping skins, there is now an option to equip all skins of the same set to all units and buildings.
- The Galactic Celebration, Mira's Marauders, Primal, and Purifier consoles skins have all be updated with custom UI buttons and colors.
- Co-op Mission dependencies can now be added: File > Dependences > Add Standard
- Malwarfare: Fixed an issue that caused Artifact Fragments to spawn in areas that are not accessible to the player.
- The Vermillion Problem: Legendary Legion units will no longer attack civilians.
- Zeratul will now gain benefits from attack and armor upgrades with each Artifact Fragment instead of only at level 15.
- Fixed an issue that prevented an Artifact Fragment from appearing if Zeratul was standing directly on it.
- Zeratul's command card icons for the Construct Bay will no longer appear on other Protoss Commanders' Robotics Bay's.
- Legacy of the Void
- Enemy Taldarim Tempests now display the correct 3D portrait, model, and death animation.
- Wings of Liberty
- Outbreak – Selecting the Refinery at the starting base will show the correct wireframe model.
- You are now able to bind the Burrow and Unburrow abilities to be the same hotkey.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from earning achievements for gaining Ascension ranks.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Stalkers from being warped on the bottom and left side of a Gateway.
- Transforming Gateways will now immediately grant faster warp-in field instead of after the animation completes.
- Fixed a typo in the Transfuse tooltip.
- Removed the blood particle effect that occurred when certain Zerg units complete their morphing process.
- Team color on some in-game Trophies have been reduced.
- Fixed an issue that caused the burrow animation from the Adaptive Talons upgrade to not appear properly for enemy players.