StarCraft II/Patch 2.1.1
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Heart of the Swarm”
|Release date||March 4, 2014|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 2.1.1 is the first minor patch since patch 2.1.0.
- The Follow Unit shortcut (CTRL + SHIFT + F) is now working properly.
- The game should no longer return an error when you create a lobby with Extension Mods under certain conditions.
- Games created with private Extension Mods can no longer be opened to the public.
- A Viper can no longer be prevented from Abducting a unit by another Viper queuing Abduct on the target unit.
- Custom icons for Groups and Clans should now update properly after they are changed.
- Fixed a bug that caused a discrepancy in the displayed number of members in a Group.
- Fixed a bug preventing player and map attributes from publishing properly in multiple regions.
- Fixed a bug causing the game to crash when Take Command was activated on a replay.
- The UI overlay can no longer be activated while a new or saved campaign mission is being loaded.
- Fixed a bug preventing some achievements from correctly counting certain actions.
- Achievements are now being properly awarded on StarCraft Master.