Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Game & Expansion”
|Release date||April 28, 2004|
|Patches category, StarCraft|
StarCraft patch 1.11 is the fifth minor patch since patch 1.08.
- Fixed a bug that hindered sound on NT machines.
- Fixed a bug that enabled you to make a Command Center slide into a location by building a Comstat Station then canceling it due to lack of resources.
- Fixed a bug related to a Drone flying when surrounded by other units.
- Fixed a bug that would give you an assertion when you tell a drone to burrow as it is about to morph into a building.
- Fixed a bug that caused Templars to fly across the map when interrupting an Archon Merge.
- Fixed a bug involving a drone getting confused when receiving a second build order while in transit to complete the first one.