Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
|Release date||January 31, 2019|
|Latest version date||March 13, 2019|
|Patches category, StarCraft|
StarCraft: Remastered patch 1.22.3 ...
March 13, 2019, Build 5482
- Additional logging around observer mode desyncs.
March 5, 2019, Build 5458
- Extra logging to help us better understand desyncs that can occur while observing a game.
February 12, 2019, Build 5354
- Reverted the auto refreshing on the game search screen, while maintaining the performance optimizations.
February 6, 2019, Build 5329
- Performance optimizations for the game search screen
- Better refresh on portraits in chat channels
- An updated version of Cross Game (1.08)
Features and Improvements
New Zerg themed ranked play rewards. S,A,B,U rank portraits and frames.
- Map pool update:
- (2) Cross Game 1.06
- (2) Overwatch 2.2
- (3) Medusa 2.2
- (4) Circuit Breakers 1.0
- (4) Fighting Spirit 1.3
- (4) Ground_Zero 2.0
- (4) Colosseum 2.0
- S Rank – Top 1% of players
- A Rank – 7%
- B Rank – 21%
- C Rank – 21%
- D Rank – 21%
- E Rank – 21%
- F Rank – 8%
(Note: For the first two weeks ranks will be MMR bucketed based on last season's data. After which we will switch to the percentage-based breakdown above.)
- Overhauled replay information screen and replay file name format
- Friends presence notifications can now be toggled on and off with the chat commands /f on and /f off
- /dnd will also ignore presence notifications from friends. Additionally, when /dnd is now toggled feedback will be provided as to whether it’s on or off
- Added /f o as an alias for /f lo
- Re-enabled disconnect stats
- Fixed a bug introduced in last patch which caused replays to go out of sync when any player left the game. Note * existing replays created under that patch will not be repaired – they will remain broken