StarCraft II/Patch 4.1.4
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Free To Play”
|Release date||January 23, 2018|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 4.1.4 is the fourth minor patch since patch 4.1.0.
- 2018 Ladder Season 1 has begun.
- A new Void Ray trophy top can now be earned by winning a Tournament.
- All StarCraft II accounts have been granted one free character name change.
- Upcoming balance changes are available for testing in the “Balance Test Mod” extension mod. For more information, check out the Balance Test Mod blog post.
- Han and Horner’s My Significant Other talent now properly refreshes unit stats when player unit dies.
- The Purifier Void Ray skin now properly displays the intended 2D portrait.
- Fixed a pathing issue on Eastwatch LE, where Siege Tanks and Thors could not go down ramps.