StarCraft II/Patch 4.11.1
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Free To Play”
|Release date||November 27, 2019|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 4.11.1 is the first minor patch since patch 4.11.0.
- Fixed Desync and Graphic display issues introduced by patch 184.108.40.206379
- Fixed an issue where players could not place a natural base expansion at the optimal location.
- Fixed an issue where the "Research Weapon Refit" and the "Research Rapid Reignition System" hotkeys conflicted on the Fusion Core.
- Fixed an issue where the "Evolve Microbial Shroud" hotkey conflicted with the Research Neural Parasite" hotkeys.
- Fixed an issue where ground units could clip into doodads at certain locations.