Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
|Release date||January 18, 2018|
|Latest version date||January 23, 2018|
|Patches category, StarCraft|
StarCraft: Remastered patch 1.21.2 ...
- Addresses a crash occurring on Windows 32-bit operating systems.
- We are receiving a small amount of crashes related to CPUs that do not have the AVX instruction available. If you experiencing this crash please try disabling real time lighting.
Features & Improvements
- In our continual effort towards improving network latency we have implemented STUN NAT 2 support. This should drastically decrease the amount of people being proxied, so most players will no longer need to tinker with their router settings to forward port 6112.
- Once again we’ve updated our turn rate algorithm. It now determines the most optimal starting turn rate rather than starting at 16.
- Turn rate will now be displayed in the top left corner of the screen. Ctrl+Alt+T can toggle the feature on and off.
- FPS can now be toggled with Ctrl+Alt+F.
- Various improvements and bug fixes in the EUD emulator including support for additional maps.