StarCraft II/Patch 2.0.7
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Heart of the Swarm”
|Release date||April 2, 2013|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 2.0.7 is the second minor patch since patch 2.0.4.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck in a patch loop while connecting to a region other than their home region. (Please note: This may still occur while patching to 2.0.7, but will no longer happen for subsequent patches.)
- The Story Mode achievement Kerrigan Power: 70 is now awarded upon re-entering story mode or the Master Archives for players who previously reached Kerrigan level 70. (An additional component to this fix will be applied in a future patch, which will properly grant credit immediately upon fulfilling achievement requirements.)
- Fixed an issue in which preferences for a variety of gameplay settings were not properly saved to Battle.net profiles.
- Fixed a streaming crash that could occur when a game was cancelled at the loading screen.
- Fixed a performance issue that could occur when the in-game menu was accessed with a large number of files saved to the Replays folder.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused a blank screen to display when loading into a campaign mission.
- Fixed a UI issue caused by loading and canceling Swarm and Liberty campaign saves.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Product.SC2Archive file to go missing or become damaged after uninstalling and reinstalling StarCraft II.
- The Mothership Core is now properly included in the group of units selected by the Select All Army Units hotkey (F2).
- An attack command is now required in order to attack Destructible Rocks, which are no longer automatically attacked by units when right-clicked.
- Corrected Rock placement for melee maps Neo Planet S LE and Whirlwind LE.
- Maps can now update Battle.net dependencies even if objects from those dependencies are currently in use.