StarCraft II/Patch 3.10.1
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Legacy of the Void”
|Release date||January 31, 2017|
|Patches category, StarCraft II|
StarCraft II patch 3.10.1 is the first minor patch since patch 3.10.0.
- Fixed an issue with the Vertical Sync option that could cause a lag at the start of the game.
- Updated TotalBiscuit Announcer to make transition between lines smoother.
Gameplay and Races
- Liberator Concord Cannon damage changed from 85 to 75.
- Updated doodads at certain locations in Refinery XJ-17 to block air pathing as intended.
- Fixed an issue where Liberators could siege mineral lines out of the range of Stalkers, Marines, and Spore Crawlers at certain locations in Cactus Valley LE.
- Fixed a pathing issue in Abyssal Reef LE.
- Fixed an issue where Hatcheries could not spread Creep properly at certain locations in Tropic Shores.