Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
|Release date||May 2, 2019|
|Latest version date||May 16, 2019|
|Patches category, StarCraft|
StarCraft: Remastered patch 1.22.4 ...
May 16, 2019, Build 5993
- Contains updates necessary for an upcoming server revision which includes the MM algorithmic updates currently on PTR.
May 9, 2019, Build 5959
- Poor UI performance if a player was in a chat channel for an extended period of time.
- A crash that was occurring after when exiting the app.
- Double-clicking friends names on your friends list wasn't switching switch to whisper in chat.
- StarCraft failing to open even if the process was running.
- The ability to watch replays from the History profile page.
- Chat command /f o not displaying which channel friends are in.
Features and Improvements
- Four new purchasable announcers have been added, featuring some of the most legendary commentators in StarCraft's history.
- Announcer: Um
- Announcer: Jeon
- Announcer: Kim
- Announcer: Um-Jeon-Kim
Purchase all three individual announcers or the Voices of Legend Bundle to unlock the Um-Jeon-Kim announcer trio!
- Collections are now accessible via the main menu for items that are not character specific.
- Ranked MMR is now visible for both players before entering a ranked game.
- In case you've missed what race your opponent was after queuing up for ranked and getting into game, you can now open the diplomacy UI and find out their race. Note ** Random players will show up as "?"
- Added a "Watch Replay" button option to the post ranked game UI.
- Players you've recently played with will now appear on your "Add Friend" menu popup via Battle.net 6 chat.
- Refactor of our Cloud saving code, as previously released on PTR.
- Resizing or altering the window state will no longer cause performance issues in game.
- "Key Scroll Speed" and "Mouse Scroll Speed" now have a universal value for both single and multiplayer.