|Release date||December 1, 2019|
Atlas Hard Drive LED patch 2.4.0 will be the fourth major patch since patch 2.0.0.
New Feature: S.M.A.R.T.
We've implemented a new window to gather information about the S.M.A.R.T. status of the storage devices connected to the PC. This introduces a new window that grabs and analyzes the attributes for each hard drive. It'll display either an "OK" or "BAD". A brand-new console program is provided and can be started by itself or by the "Details" button to get further detailed information about each hard drive, especially for the one that may display "BAD".
- The icons are now independent from the themes and will switch accordingly to the Windows 10 system theme. Dark icons are used when using the Light theme while the Light icons are used when using the Dark theme.
- The context menu will now change depending on which theme is selected in the settings.
- Updated for .NET Framework 4.8.
- Changed the console to better fit the Atlas theme.
- The app has received a refreshed look and additionally uses a custom font built into the program.
- Changing from the dark theme to light theme did not change the color of the text in the context menu.
- Changing the system theme didn't properly change the icon.
- The "Load on Startup" setting wasn't properly removing the program from the startup.