Atlas Hard Drive LED/Patch 2.3.0
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
|Atlas Hard Drive LED|
|Release date||April 23, 2017|
|Patches category, Atlas Hard Drive LED|
Atlas Hard Drive LED patch 2.3.0 was the fourth major patch since patch 2.0.0. This patch introduced a window for settings and a reset button.
- Settings window has been introduced
- Reset button in context menu has been introduced to reset the application.
- License file can now be accessed via the about window
- The license file will open with Notepad.exe if Notepad++ is not installed.
- When closing the about window, it will no longer reset the application; closing the settings window will only reset the application.
- The changelog window has received a notable change to the loading concept.
- Loading from a JSON file has been removed and replaced with an RTF file to further improve the format and an attractive appearance to the application.
- The about window has received a minor user interface tweak.
- The changelog window has received a significant update to design and layout.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error to pop up on “File Not Found” on system startup.
- Fixed an issue that caused a visual error when clicking the “Load on startup” checkbox.
- Default button wasn’t resetting the drive selection back to the default value; “_Total”.
- Updated for .NET Framework 4.7.0.
- Compiler updated to Microsoft Visual Studio 2017.
- Updated “Updater” to 220.127.116.11
- Product has been renamed to Atlas Hard Drive LED.