Diablo II/Patch 1.13d
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Original & Expansion”
|Release date||October 27, 2011|
|Patches category, Diablo II|
Diablo II patch 1.13d ...
- Ignoring players is now saved between sessions of the game. All ignores are now written out to disk (file: 'ignorelist'). This feature can be toggled by issuing the command '/ignorepersist'.
- Users can now filter messages based on content by issuing the command '/filtermsg <content>'. To unfilter content issue the command '/unfiltermsg <content>'. (The maximum length of a filter pattern is 128 characters)
- Users can now set their home channel by issuing a new Battle.net chat command '/home <channel name>' while in the Battle.net chat interface.
- Users can return to their home channel at any time by issuing the command '/home' while in the Battle.net chat interface.
- Fixed a known dupe method.
- Fixed another issue where players were able to stack auras in an unintended way.
- Fixed a bug where Mercenaries wouldn't have multiple auras active when they should have.
- Fixed an issue where players could create games prefixed with color codes.
- Potentially fixed an issue where players would be disconnected when watching the cinematics when in a Battle.net game.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when running in windowed mode with sound disabled and the game tried to play a cinematic.