Diablo II/Patch 1.09
“Original & Expansion”
|Release date||August 20, 2001|
|Patches category, Diablo II|
Diablo II patch 1.09 ...
Diablo II Classic Fixes
- Fixed a bug in Diablo II where uniques and champions could drop throwing items as their "magic" item drop.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Diablo II players to put a socket in rare items with the Horadric cube recipe.
- Fixed a bug in Diablo II that allowed hirelings to be brought into other acts.
Diablo II Classic Improvements/Changes
- Changed the Diablo II Standard blocking method back to the old method.
- Adjusted damage and attack rating of monsters in Diablo II Standard.
- Removed global Physical Resistance for monsters in Hell difficulty in Diablo II Standard.
Muting CD Keys
Q: What is "muting" a CD-Key?
Q: Why has Blizzard Entertainment implemented the muting policy?
Q: If I see someone trying to steal an account or witness other inappropriate behavior, how do I report it?
- A: Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and provide them with screen captures of the offense in question. Also, make sure you also include your user name and the other character's user name.
Q: I was unfairly muted. What can I do?
- A: If you believe you were unfairly muted, please contact our support department at email@example.com. A Blizzard representative will inform you of the behavior in question and will also have the ability to un-mute accounts when deemed appropriate.
Q: Does muting chatters on Battle.net violate my First Amendment rights?