Diablo II/Patch 1.08
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
“Original & Expansion”
|Release date||June 29, 2001|
|Patches category, Diablo II|
Diablo II patch 1.08 ...
Skill Balance Changes
- Whirlwind now alternates between two weapons when using two-weapon style.
- Increased Holy Shock's melee damage bonus.
- Decreased the power of Conviction.
- Added a casting delay for Fist of Heavens and increased its damage.
- Increased the blocking bonus that Holy Shield gives.
- Conviction does not affect immunities.
- Increased Fire Golem's melee damage.
- The hitpoints for a Revived monster no longer increase with more players in a game.
- Amplify Damage and Lower Resist do not affect immunities.
- Increased Fire Wall's damage.
- Increased Blizzard's duration.
- Decreased Meteor's casting delay.
- Decreased casting time for Chain Lightning and Lightning.
- Increased Frozen Orb's damage.
- Thunderstorm now hits a target every time.
- Cold Mastery will not affect cold immune monsters.
- The damage inflicted by Ice Blast, Fire Ball, Lightning, Nova, and Glacial Spike, per level has been increased.
- Increased Freezing Arrow damage.
- Increased Ice Arrow damage.
- Increased Immolation Arrow damage, added a casting delay and decreased the fire duration.
- Added a casting delay to Plague Javelin and increased its damage.
- Creatures can be summoned in town, as long as the summoning does not require a corpse.
- Adjusted affix level for wands and staves. (Higher levels of these items have better magic attributes.)
- Increased the chance of enhanced damage affixes on weapons.
- Increased the chance of enhanced attack rating affixes on weapons.
- Increased the chance of enhanced armor affixes on armor.
- Increased the chance of elemental damage suffixes on weapons.
- Increased the level and the damage for certain high level elemental damage affixes.
- Increased chances of extra quantity affixes on throwing items.
- Increased chances of regenerate quantity affixes on throwing items.
- Changed Izual to be able to drop treasure.
- Changed Charsi's imbue quest to always give a plus to individual skills on items that can have them.
- Items sold to stores are priced as if they were fully repaired.
- Lowered prices for items with +2 or +3 to single skills.
- Removed throwing potions from stores.
- Unique monsters with the "teleport" attribute now heal a fixed amount.
- Crushing blow is at 1/2 effectiveness on bows.
- Crushing blow is affected by physical resistance.
- Increased chances of finding unique and set items.
- Slightly increased the item drop rate for extra players in a game that are not in your party.
- Lowered gambling prices that scale with your level.
- Changed prices on rejuvenation and full rejuvenation potions.
- Increased blocking for grim shield.
- Increased AC for Bone visage helm.
- Changed increased rate items, (fast, faster, fastest) to display as a percentage faster.
- When used in melee throwing weapon durability decreases at one third the thrown rate.
- +2 to all skills affixes can now spawn on rare amulets.
- Changed items with pierce to use their pierce value as a percentage instead of as a level in the skill.
- Added sound to shift-click of potions in grid.
- Keys now stack to 12 instead of 6.
- Right mouse click works the same as left mouse click if assigned an attack skill.
- Act II hirelings have been improved with additional skills including auras.
- When using two-handed attacks the speed of both weapons are averaged.
- Addressed certain duping issues when entering and leaving games.
- Fixed a bug which could allow you to have a defense rating after using Berserk.
- Added missing "crimson" affix with adds +5-10 fire resistance.
- Fixed a bug were expert's/veteran's/master's prefixes were swapped with sounding/resonant/echoing prefixes.
- Fixed a bug which allowed spells cast while wearing items of piercing to have piercing.
- Fixed a bug where single skill bonuses did not stack properly.
- Fixed a bug where variable costs for armor types was not being calculated properly.
- Fixed a bug where you were allowed to multi-buy rejuv potions in stores.
- Fixed the bug that added javelin damage to Lightning Fury, and made the graphics simpler for the lightning.