Diablo II/Patch 1.03
Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
|Patches category, Diablo II|
Diablo II patch 1.03 ...
- Fixed a rare bug that would mark a character as "Unable to join, Bad item." A typical cause of this bug was high lag conditions while two characters simultaneously attempted to use the same item lying on the ground - for example, a Necromancer casting Iron Golem on a sword while another tried to pick it up.
- Fixed a bug where Diablo II would crash when using 64MB video cards.
- Magic Mauls with the Enhanced Damage Property have been fixed
- Unique Boots Treads of Cthon and Tearhaunch now give players the proper increased walking speed
- Static Field (Sorceress) Fixed Spell Description
- Leap Attack (Barbarian) Fixed Spell Description
- War Gauntlets are now spelled properly
- Strafe (Amazon) Fixed a bug where extra arrows would be fired for any minions or party members the Amazon had, which will reduce its effectiveness in these situations
- Fixed a loophole that allowed either the Necromancer wearing the complete set of Infernal Tools or the Paladin with the Milabrega set to temporarily boost his skills to very high levels.
- Fixed a bug that caused Amazons wielding a javelin in the right side inventory box and a shield in the left to do no damage with javelin-throwing skills assigned to the right mouse button.
- Fixed a bug in Open games that dropped players with slower machines from the game when they talked to Act III NPCs.
- Fixed 3 rare lock-up bugs with Lord De Seis: 1) killing him as any character, 2) leaping away from him as a Barbarian, and 3) being killed by him while simultaneously drinking a potion.
- If a player tries to create a game when a Realm server is fully occupied, the player is prompted to join a game instead. It no longer reports "Server Down" in this case.
- The "Toggle Belt" hotkey is no longer active when the in-game chat overlay is displayed.
- Corpse Explosion (Necromancer) Reduced the explosion damage so that it is not scaled up for each additional player in the game
- Critical Strike (Amazon) now works on all weapons.
- The "Z" Key will now toggle between views of Minions only, No Minions or Party Members, and Your Minions and Party Members.
- Items sold by Vendors under the Misc Tab no longer sell out
- Settings are kept when creating games on Battle.net
- Game creation queue added. Client now informed of game creation position.
- Reduced the average bandwidth required for each player/client. Effects: reduction in lag and a slight modification to the updating of the Life Orb. There may be a period of adjustment for some players and we encourage you to pay closer attention to your Life Orb until you are used to this change.
- Added support for future server performance improvements. Effect: Future reduction in lag and future increase in the number of games per server.
- When a server goes down, the clients will no longer be left in "limbo" for up to 20 seconds, but will exit immediately to Battle.net chat.
- Messages from Battle.net are now yellow.
- Players that have not completed the last quest in Act III can no longer use the Portal to Act IV until they have properly completed that quest.
- Corpse Explosion (Necromancer) Reduced the extra radius gained per level of the skill from 1 to 1/2.
- Revive (Necromancer) Removed the hit point boost for extra levels gained in this skill
- Conversion (Paladin) Lowered the formula calculating the chance to convert for extra levels gained in this skill
- Whirlwind (Barbarian) Decreased the number of attack attempts made when using this skill
- Pierce (Amazon) Magical arrow effects such as Immolation will apply to every target hit