< DiabloJump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
|Release date||September 23, 1998|
|Patches category, Diablo|
Diablo patch 1.07 ...
- Fixed crashes associated with being attacked or killed by a Black Death (Zombie class). This includes the crash upon resurrecting after being killed by a Black Death.
- Fixed the freeze upon touching a Hidden Shrine while equipped with only indestructible items.
- Prevented players from becoming stuck inside a wall when Town Portalling down into a dungeon.
- Fixed bug that made some Hell difficulty monsters too easy to hit. Beware.
- Fixed the Mana Shield bugs that could make a player invulnerable and/or invisible to other players.
- Fixed the bug that prevented Rogues from properly disarming traps on levels 13 through 15.
- Fixed bug that rarely transformed unique items (like the Optic Amulet) into some other (usually mundane) item when saving the game and then starting a new game.
- Prevented repeated castings (128 or more) of Mana Shield from disabling the casting of any more spells.
- Fixed bugs that prevented items with the suffixes Thieves, Speed/Haste, Balance/Stability/Harmony, and Piercing/Bashing/ Puncturing from working properly.
- Fixed the bug that caused Mana Shield to become less effective with increasing spell level.
- Fixed the bug that caused excessive damage when a Mana Shield expired due to an attack.
- Prevented bows with fire-hit damage from interfering with the behavior of Gargoyle class monsters.
- Allowed right-clicking (casting/drinking) belt items in positions 5 through 8, while the Spellbook is open.
- Fixed the bug that froze Lazarus (and made him invulnerable to arrows and spells) after player had entered his lair, then left (or died), and finally returned.
- When in effect, the Mana Shield graphic appears to all players.
- The casting of a Nova spell is now visible to all nearby players.
- Adria's books appear white now only if a player can read them.
- Equipped shields always appear properly to all players.
- Nightmare and Hell difficulty monsters now display the correct number of hit-points (HP).
- In single player, the sound is no longer shut off by loading a saved game while Diablo is in his death throes.
- You may now change the name of a character to an existing Battle.net account.
- Fixed the incorrect display of special Battle.net chatroom icons.
- Fixed the incorrect display of German text in the German version.
- Fixed renaming character to existing character bug.