< DiabloJump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
|Patches category, Diablo|
Diablo patch 1.02 ...
- Corrects the NULL cell buffer errors and other draw problems. If you have a saved game that crashes with this error, the saved game will now be accessible.
- Fixes intermittent crash in the Join Game screen.
- Fixes data corruption problem which could cause a player to get locked out of Battle.net when creating a new channel.
- Improves error handling for dropped network packets.
- Provides more descriptive messages when unable to join a game. If you try to join a game you will know if it is full, your password is incorrect or you are unable to contact the game owner.
- Fixes the problem with some equipped items not being seen by other players in multi-player games.
- Numerous fixes to item integrity.
- NOTE: When the game detects a DUPLICATED item, one of the items will be removed from the game. A duplicated item will be destroyed when it is dropped. You will receive an on-screen message stating that the duplicated item was removed.
- Prevents Lazarus's red portal from disappearing after leaving his lair.
- Fixes the Level Advance Indicator remaining on screen after character attributes are maxed.
- Fixes inaccurate display of game creation time.
- Games shown in the list of public games on Battle.net will not disappear. The list will be refreshed only if the user closes and reopens the Join Game dialog.
- Fixes problem with sound cards that do not support the Set Format command (i.e. ESS1888).
- Fixes problems writing to the system registry.
- Improves error correction related to line noise in modem games
- /whois (player): Locate player on Battle.net
- A "/whois" command has been added to the Battle.net chat area. This command allows players to find other players no matter where they are on Battle.net. This will allow you to find a friend (or enemy) whether they are in a chat room or in a game. You will receive the name of the game or chat room that he/she is in. If that player is not logged on, you will receive a message to that effect.
- Improves error correction related to line noise in modem games.