Jump to navigation ⧼phoenix-jumptosearch⧽
|The subject of this article was renamed from BlizzCon Guide to BlizzCon Mobile.
|Initial release||October 5, 2011|
|iOS release||2.3.0 / October 24, 2016|
|Android release||2.3.0 / October 31, 2016|
|Operating system||iOS, Android|
The BlizzCon Guide mobile app is a fast and easy way to help make the most of the BlizzCon experience. It is updated about a week before the next BlizzCon starts.
- Plan your day – Review the details of the official events taking place at BlizzCon, and add them to your calendar. You can sort your events by day, time, game franchise, and more.
- Catch your favorite events – Add events to your device calendar to make sure you get to it on time.
- Chart your Path – Zoom in on the exhibit hall floor with the BlizzCon map. Use it to quickly find a panel, meet up with friends, or just figure out where you’d like to go next.
- Get Updates – Receive instant updates on the happenings, see the latest availability from the BlizzCon Store and get latest news from the official BlizzCon news feed.
- Level Up your Shopping – New this year – Blink Shopping. You can now place orders via the web before the show, and pick up on-site at the BlizzCon Store Thursday through Saturday – come whenever the line is short. Get instant updates on the BlizzCon Gear Store including up-to-date wait times for Blink Shopping and the regular line, plus sold out items.
- Live Streams – Access the free and paid BlizzCon video streams via the mobile app. Now you'll have eyes everywhere!
- Video Archive – Missed an event? Or just want to relive some epic hype? Now you can access on-demand free and paid videos and event recordings.
Plan your Day
We are heralding in BlizzCon 2016 with a revamped schedule:
- Review the details of the official events taking place at BlizzCon.
- Browse and save events to your favorites on the app. Any favorites update will automatically sync via Battle.net to the BlizzCon website.
- Watch event live streams or the archived video directly from your schedule.
- Sort your schedule by franchise or stage all without leaving the schedule screen.
- Add events to your device calendar to make sure you get to it on time.
- Requires at least iOS 8.0 or later as of version 2.3.0.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Requires at least Android 4.1 or later as of version 2.3.0.