Slack Community Guidelines
Atlas Industries' Slack community is a place for passionate hardware and software enthusiasts and the Atlas Industries staff. It is a great place to ask questions, have conversations with fellow community members, and staying up-to-date with Atlas Industries news. If you'd like to request an invitation, please visit our invite page.
To help maintain a safe and welcoming environment, we ask that all community members abide by the following guidelines in all public channels. All interactions are also subject to the Atlas Industries Code of Conduct.
- Be respectful.
- Don't engage in heated arguments, call other's names, or be intentionally mean spirited. If you have issues with another community member, please speak with any Atlas Industries staff to help resolve the problem.
- No content exceeding a PG-13 Rating.
- Please keep language within reasonable limits and do not share explicit or sexual images. We'd like all members to feel comfortable in public chat channels.
- Use the proper channels for discussions.
- See #general for Atlas Industries related chat, #random for off-topic chat, and #feedback is for questions and concerns.
- Use common sense.
- Not every situation may be covered by these rules. If you're unsure if something is okay, ask an Atlas Industries staff member.